Friday 14 August 2009

Green Man Festival / ODD ACTS 4 ODD ACTS

Oh my days

So, I'm wildly excited to host The Comedy Tent at The Green Man Festival 8-9pm on August 21, 22 & 23. It's going to awesome, and even better as my good friend and comedian extraordinaire, Joel Dommett is accompanying me. And performing too - http://www.thegreenmanfestival.co.uk/

Plus, I met Henry Widdicombe, the comedy organiser, last night and he is also winner. All in all, looks like my luck is in

That is, after spending the last 2 hours trying to work out how the flame to get there. Eventually I have settled on -

FRIDAY -

National Express Coach from Victoria Coach Station at 9:30am to Newport, then train from Newport to Abergavenny at 1:05pm, then a coach to the festival


MONDAY -

Coach to Abergavenny. 1:13 train to Newport, 2:30 coach to Victoria, tube, hose down, burn clothes, more comedy

By Jove they don't make it easy to work all this out, and I'm not surprised that (if I had a proper job) I would have saved money/time by just getting a black cab or a piggyback from an out-of-work actor or Big Brother contestant. This is why I bloody love London so much, and more importantly, hate leaving it

If you're coming to the festival, come on the same transports and I promise to regale you with this anecdote in much greater depth. Delicious

I will spend the next week establishing my ODD ACTS 4 ODD ACTS agency - You could have Paul Denan come and clean your toilet or Debbie McGee alphabetise your CDs. And what's David Suchet up to? Perhaps your crocheting

Still, Green Man's gonna get it now

No comments:

Post a Comment