Saturday 15 August 2009

WEBB WORLD 3000

Things are really coming along with the eagerly awaited, Webb World



Here's what I believe will be the concession stand. Selling Candy Floss - Which will be dental floss made of sugar. Thus, like my toothpaste made of marzipan, keeping your mouth entertained and clean all at the same time








This, I presume, will be the waterpool area. Celebrating my early years of swimming. And the fact I have a shower or bath pretty much every day. That's 'so' Webb, they say, bathing






This must be where people can queue. I've seen loads of queueing at other theme parks, it is clearly very popular. So never fear, all your waiting and pacing will be perfectly catered for here





I don't know what this is. Probably something supernew, that no one has ever thought of before, and is amazing

I have also seen some of the early designs for the costumes. They look very much like Hi-Vis work wear. Rave meets manual labour. Inspired

3 comments:

  1. I simply don't believe you haven't blogged your exceptional fire-mastery skillz!

    It's one of the only things separating us from the apes Tom...de-evolution of the human genome is a wonderful thing :D

    *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is new. Had I of had it then, I would have blogged the shit out of the casing sugar + fire = disappointment experiment

    Perhaps I will blog retroactively

    I would certainly start there

    ReplyDelete