Tuesday 11 August 2009

WEBB WORLD

Construction has started on a theme park for me outside my house. I am confident it will be called WEBB WORLD, although I have not discussed this with any of the builders, or indeed, anyone at all. But why else would construction have started outside my bedroom. Everyday. From 7am.

I am no architect, so I leave this in the capable hands of the design team, but they seem to be digging a lot of trenches and filling them with a lot of pipes. More so than I would have thought of using for a carousel or roller coaster

But I guess this is modern theme parking

Perhaps it has an underground tone, lost worldy, or molely

Who's to say. But all going to (unknown) plan, WEBB WORLD must surely open to the public soon. Or I will lose my sleep-deprived mind before its unveiling

Ideas for merchandising are very welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment